Wienerschnitzel in Fife is open. Here’s what to get
Oh, what a glorious day for people in search of cheap eating. Wienerschnitzel opened today (Sept. 25) in Fife at 5156 Pacific Hwy E. and it brought with it $1.69 corn dogs, $1.99 chili dogs, $2.99 chili cheese fries and Tastee-Freez brand soft serve.
Here’s what you need to know before you go. And please enjoy the photo tour below of my first visit on opening day.
- Only the drive-thru is open. No lobby ordering/dining just yet. Franchise owner Domenic Baker will let us know when that’s coming next.
- It’s open LATE. The drive-thru is open until midnight every day. The restaurant opens at 9 a.m. daily. Lobby hours will vary when they offer dine-in service.
- The line moves fast. There were 8 or 10 cars in front of us and we moved through in record time.
- Wienerschnitzel has a lot more than hot dogs. There are also cheese fries, chili cheeseburgers and lots of Tastee-Freez ice cream choices.
- There are three kinds of hot dogs you can choose from: the original, an all-beef dog and a Polish dog. Just let them know when you order which one you want.
- For super bargain eating, look to the crowd pleaser menu.
Here’s a photo tour of opening day! Enjoy! Thanks for supporting my website!